Welcome to Lingua
From infancy to elderly, we are here.
Lingua provides evaluation and treatment for a wide range of services including myofunctional, myofascial, speech, cognitive, language, and swallowing therapy across the lifespan. Uniquely, services are also able to be provided for breast and bottle feeding, tongue-tie management, and voice disorders. Lingua prides itself on aiding families in successful cessation of habits such as thumb sucking or pacifier weaning promoting healthy facial growth and appropriate dentition.
Please reach out for questions or concerns regarding:
- breastfeeding/bottle feeding
- infant massage
- head, neck, and oral massage (myofascial release)
- oral myofunctional therapy
- speech, language, cognition therapy
- voice/gender affirmation therapy
- picky eating/swallowing therapy
- autism and developmental delay therapy